Key Energy is committed to performing the highest quality of work on each and every job. As such, our Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC) program has been developed with the goal of maintaining consistently high standards of quality throughout the entire project lifecycle.
Quality Control Manuals
We have implemented and maintained Quality Control Manuals to ensure that our work meets the guidelines and requirements set out by the respective safety authorities in both British Columbia and Alberta.
Our Quality Control Manual (QCM) for British Columbia ensures we adhere to the legislation and regulations found in the Safety Authority Act and Safety Standards Act, overseen by Technical Safety BC.
Our Quality Control Manual (QCM) for Alberta ensures guidelines set out by Alberta Safety Codes Act and Regulations are followed in accordance with ABSA, the pressure equipment safety authority.
Our QA/QC program includes:
- Process Piping construction, repair or alteration conforming to ASME B31.3
- Vessel repair conforming to ASME B31.3
- Conformant welding procedures: carbon stick and PWHT
- On-site inspections by qualified company personnel
- Industry-standard conformant record keeping practices: comprehensive documentation for all projects, quality records are kept for a minimum of seven (7) years
If you’d like to know more about the details of our QA/QC program, please contact us.